AJ & Co. Japlink 3D Face Masks are general use face masks recommended for single use only. AJ & Co. Japlink 3D Face Mask has a unique shape that allows the mask to fit closely to the face whilst allowing for easy breathing and talking.
- Model: AJ & Co. x Japlink 3D Face Mask
- Intended Use: General Use Face Mask. Recommended for Single Use
- Filtration Efficiency: BFE > 99%, PFE > 99%
- Material: Double layered spunbond polypropylene, double-layered meltblown polypropylene, EP non-woven fabric (5-ply protective layer)
- Storage Condition & Shelf Life: Shelf life of unopened product is five (5) years from date of manufacture, when stored within the temperature range of -20°C to 25°C, and less than 80% relative humidity. Before use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life (use by date).
- Manufacturer: JAPLINK co., ltd.
Certification Japlink 3D Face Mask
- ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 - (Fluid Resistance, 160 mmHg, BFE > 98%, PFE @ 1 um > 98%, Delta P, mm H20/cm2 < 5.0)
- CNS 14774 - Compliant with medical grade masks certified by the Taiwan Food and Drug Administration
- CNS 14775 - Compliant with Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) standard of ≥ 95% (~3um)
- CNS 14777 - Compliant with Differential Pressure standard (breathability) ≦5.0 mm H20
|Brand||AJ & Co.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jaco Dental users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.