Curaprox PerioPlus+ Oral Rinse contains chlorhexidine and citrox to combat bacterial plaque, Curaprox PerioPlus+ Mouth Rinse can help protect teeth and gums from oral diseases such as dental caries, gingivitis and periodontitis.
Citrox is an ingredient naturally derived from bitter oranges. Citrox is combined with polylysine amino acids for enhanced efficacy and prolonged working time. Benefits include:
- providing powerful protection against a wide range of bacteria
- eradicating biofilm quickly and slowing down its regrowth
- pleasant tasting and minimal side effects
- Chlorhexidine 0.20% for proven chemical control of bacteria
- CITROX & Polylysine for additional long-term protection against bacteria and viruses
- Xylitol for a pleasant taste, and also protect against caries and ensure strong teeth
- PVP-VA which forms a protective film over the teeth, gums and mucous membranes. It is combined with Xylitol to ensure the longevity of results for up to 12 hours and provides a strong defence against dental caries.
- pleasant taste
Directions: Oral rinse application
Rinse 10mL undiluted for 60 seconds.
Pre-op: Just before surger.
Post-op and for subsequent days: Morning and evening for 3-7 days.
Precautions: For oral application oly. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.025%. Avoid smoking and drinking coffee, wine or tea after rinsing. Use toothpaste without SLS.
Ingredients: Aqua, xylitol, Polysorbate 20, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Aroma, phenoxyehtanol, VP/VA copolymer, sucralose, cetylpyridinium chloride, polyepsilon-lysine, citric acid, citrus aurantium amara fruit extract, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride