GC Tooth Mousse Plus® is a delicious tasting crème containing a milk-derived protein called RECALDENT® with incorporated fluoride (CPP-ACPF: casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride) that acts to protect teeth from decay. GC Tooth Mousse Plus® can provide extra protection for teeth, buffer dental plaque acid from bacteria in the mouth and also protect teeth from acidic foods and drinks.
Uses for GC Tooth Mousse Plus:
Tooth erosion and wear
Dry mouth, xerostomia
White spot lesions
During orthodontic treatment
During whitening treatment
Developmental defects in enamel
During and after periodontal care
**For professional use only. Please discuss with a dental professional if this product is right for you.**
Mint, Strawberry, Vanilla
GC Tooth Mousse Plus® can provide extra protection for teeth, buffer dental plaque acid from bacteria in the mouth and also protect teeth from acidic foods and drinks.
Pure Water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-Sorbitol, CMC-Na, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Flavoring, Sodium Saccharin, Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Recaldent derived from MILK protien.
1. After brushing your teeth, use a clean dry finger or cotton tip to apply sufficient (approximately 1 gram) creme to coat all upper and lower teeth.
2. Leave on the teeth undisturbed for a minimum of 3 minutes. Then use your tongue to spread the remaining creme throughout the mouth.
3. Hold in the mouth for a further 1-2 minutes. The longer GC Tooth Mouse (Plus) and saliva are maintained in the mouth, the more effective the result.
4. Expectorate thoroughly and if possible avoid rinsing. Any Tooth Mousse (Plus) remaining on the tooth surface can be left to gradually dissipate.
5. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes following application
- Gc is derived from milk casein. Do not use on patients with a milk protein and/or hydroxybenzoates allergy. In case of allergic reaction; stop use, rinse mouth with water, and seek medical advice.
- Recommended for optimal performance, store in a cool dry low humidity area away from direct sunlight.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jaco Dental Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.