Pola Luminate is a great touch up procedure for when you have already whitened your teeth previously. It is designed to fit easily into your pocket or handbag to be used on the go!
Pola Luminate contains 6% hydrogen peroxide to ensure fast and efficient results. The low viscosity formulation means the gel dries quickly to form a film on the tooth surface - no one will notice you have Pola Luminate on!
There is no need for trays to be made. After an initial in-practice consultation explaining the technique, you can simply walk away and continue with on-the-move bursh-on treatment to suit your needs. You can apply Pola Luminate whenever you wish, at any time during the day or night.
- No trays required
- Quick and easy
- Professional tooth whitening
- Only 30 minutes twice daily
- Over 60 applications
- Fluoride releasing to assist with any sensitivity
- Pleasant long lasting spearmint flavour
ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, WATER(AQUA), PEG-135, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, FLAVOR(AROMA), CARBOMER, TRIPENTYLAMINE, SODIUM FLUORIDE, LIMONENE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS.
IRRITANT.WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY IN CASE OF CONTACT.
- TO BE ONLY SOLD TO DENTAL PRACTITIONERS. FOR EACH CYCLE OF USE, THE FIRST USE TO BE ONLY DONE BY DENTAL PRACTITIONERS OR UNDER THEIR DIRECT SUPERVISION IF AN EQUIVALENT LEVEL OF SAFETY IS ENSURED. AFTERWARDS TO BE PROVIDED TO THE CONSUMER TO COMPLETE THE CYCLE OF USE.
- NOT TO BE USED BY PREGNANT, LACTATING WOMEN OR PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE FOR THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR THE USE OF TOOTH WHITENING PRODUCTS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, RINSE IMMEDIATELY IF PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THEM.
- SDS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SDI.COM.AU OR CONTACT YOUR REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE.
- CONTAINS SODIUM FLUORIDE AND CONTAINS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jaco Dental Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.