Curaprox PerioPlus+ Oral Rinse contains chlorhexidine and citrox to combat bacterial plaque, Curaprox PerioPlus+ Mouth Rinse can help protect teeth and gums from oral diseases such as dental caries, gingivitis and periodontitis.
Citrox is an ingredient naturally derived from bitter oranges. Citrox is combined with polylysine amino acids for enhanced efficacy and prolonged working time.
- Providing powerful protection against a wide range of bacteria
- Eradicating biofilm quickly and slowing down its regrowth
- Pleasant tasting and minimal side effects
- Chlorhexidine 0.09% for proven chemical control of bacteria
- CITROX & Polylysine for additional long-term protection against bacteria and viruses
- Cyclodextrin helps protects against viruses and the causes of bad breath
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to accelerate regeneration
- Xylitol for a pleasant taste, and also protect against caries and ensure strong teeth
- PVP-VA which forms a protective film over the teeth, gums and mucous membranes. It is combined with Xylitol to ensure the longevity of results for up to 12 hours and provides a strong defence against dental caries.
- Pleasant taste
Directions: Oral rinse application
Rinse 10mL undiluted for 60 seconds. Use morning and night for up to one month.
Precautions: For oral application only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.025%. Avoid smoking and drinking coffee, wine or tea after rinsing. Use toothpaste without SLS.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene glycol, sodium gluconate, xylitol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium hyaluronate, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Aroma, Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, VP/VA copolymer, sucralose, cetylpyridinium chldoride, disodium phosphate, sodium phosphate, citric acid, citrus aurantium amara fruit extract, glycerin, polyepsilon-lysine, sodium chloride.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jaco Dental users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.