Oh!CARE HA-X Gel contains hyaluronic acid, xylitol and vitamin C which helps improve gum health. Oh!CARE HA-X Gel is a calming and soothing gel that can be used to help reduce inflammation and assist in the gum's healing process.
- free from harsh chemicals including sodium lauryl sulphate, triclosan, titanium oxide, artificial colours or dyes
- no animal derived ingredients used
- 100% Australian Made
Oh!CARE HA-X Gel can be used for general daily oral hygiene.
It can also help provide relief for people who experience:
- sore gums
- gum disease
- dry mouth
Hyaluronic Acid in Oral Care
Our bodies naturally produce hyaluronic acid in areas of inflammation to help with the healing process, reduce bacterial infection and stimulate the formation of new blood vessels.
In the mouth, hyaluronic acid can help soothe irritated gums. Oh!CARE HA-X Gel contains concentrated hyaluronic acid which can help accelerate the healing process.
Xylitol in Oral Care
Xylitol is a sugar that can naturally be found in fruits, vegetables and grains. However, it is different to other sugars as it does not provide an energy source for bacteria. As such, xylitol in dental products may help reduce tooth decay and prevent cavities.
Another benefit is Xylitol's sweet taste can help encourage saliva production which helps protect the teeth from bacteria.
Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua, Xylitol, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Extract
With freshly washed hands, use cotton swab or clean finger to apply a small amount of the gel on problem areas in the mouth. For best results and to allow hyaluronic acid to absorb the gums, avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes.
Use of this product should be supervised by an adult. If sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Avoid this product if you are allergic or senstive to any of the ingredients.
Xylitol - When consumed in excess xylitol can have a laxative effect. Because long-term side effects haven’t been extensively studied, you should avoid xylitol if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. Xylitol is not safe for dogs in any quantity – the substance has proven deadly when ingested by our canine friends, even in small amounts. If your dog does munch a morsel with xylitol, call your vet immediately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jaco Dental Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.